- We leave Oklahoma tomorrow morning, and should arrive in Eagan in the early evening.
- We'll be staying mostly with Skiffy and the Cat Whisperer while we're there.
- Apparently there's some sort of plan to gather at Carbone's in Lakeville at sevenish on Friday night--no invitations necessary--all are welcome. (The Bone tends to get loud and crowded on Fridays, so we'll see how that goes.
- We want to visit the Local at some point so we can meet up with our north-suburbs peeps (haha I can use slang). We're open to suggestions regarding day and time.
- A day trip to Mankato isn't out of the question. It would be fun to have lunch with people (read: Diana et al).
- We have to leave MN on Sunday morning, May 31, so I can be back in Norman to teach on Monday morning.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Coming Soon to a Minnesota Near You
The courses are done, the tests are taken, the essays are marked, and the grades are submitted. We have survived Spring Semester 2009. My summer classes don't start until June 1, and Michele has some flexibility in her research schedule, so we're going to spend some time with friends and family up nort'. So here's what we know so far: